msys2 DLL out of date error with libgtksourceviewm-3.0.0.dll

I wanted to report a bug with the msys2 libraries... I don't know if this the correct place to post this.... but, I'm trying to use Msys2 to link some gtkmm-3.0 c++ code that makes use of gtksourceviewmm library. Example:

CFLAGS += `pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-3.0 gtksourceviewmm-3.0`
LDFLAGS += `pkg-config --libs gtkmm-3.0 gtksourceviewmm-3.0`

The problem i'm running into is that the DLL's for gtksourceviewmm-3.0 checked into msys2 pacman are out of date. The problem fails with message:

"The procedure entry point DllMain could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\msys64\mingw64\bin\libgtksourceviewmm-3.0-0.dll"

Specifically, I was trying to compile a simple gtkmm-3.0 text editor project on git hub:

https://github.com/LasseJacobs/TextEditor2.0

I also ran into the same problem with libgtksourceviewmm3 DLL with juci project (https://github.com/cppit/jucipp)... but,  it seems that TextEditor2.0 project is the easiest way to recreate the problem under msys2 on windows.