msys2 pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gtk3-essentials?

Incidently, would be nice if you could install all the tools and libraries you need to compile gtk and gtkmm applications under msys2 using one command like this:

pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gtk3-essentials

# This would for example installs: gcc/gdb/ gtk/gtkmm/gtksourceviewmm/make/cmake/etc..

i know it its obvious.... but, it always wonder why they
stop at 99% and never finish setting these types of  things up 100%...

Incidentally, I tried Windows Subsystem for Linux to compile gtk application... that works great!... but I think I still prefer msys2 even if its a little bit clunky because Its a native window application and I can still distribute the application with the gtk DLL's without needing to install linux subsystem... I just think it needs cleaned up a little bit...