gtkmm-4.0: Remove Gtk::Application::create() with argc and argv?

gtk+-4.0 and gtkmm-4.0 are future API/ABI-breaking versions of gtk+ and gtkmm.

gtk_init() in gtk+-4.0 does not take argc and argv arguments any more. Therefore Gtk::Application::create() does not use those arguments. They are just saved and used by Gtk::Application::run(). There are run() overloads that also take argc and argv arguments. Removing that create() overload and the corresponding constructor would result in the cleanest and most logical API. A drawback is that it requires an extra change in many (probably most) gtkmm applications when they are upgraded to gtkmm-4.0. For instance in more than a hundred example programs in gtkmm-documentation.

I suggest that we remove Gtk::Application::create(argc, argv, application_id, flags) despite the drawback.
Comments?

Kjell