Re: libgdamm in debian

I can't add much to this, except my sincere wish that Glom were packaged in Debian. ;) It looks fantastic, but every time I try to build it myself, I run out of steam about 1/3rd of the way in due to how many dependencies it requires. (I suppose now that Ubuntu is going full GNOME, I guess I might be more inclined to give it a try some day.) I also with it seemed more feasible to build on Windows/MSYS2, which IIRC looked even tougher.

So I would love to see if anyone here has any luck packaging it - and would certainly like to help test anything you might need. I use unstable, fwiw.