Re: libgdamm in debian

On Mon, 2017-04-10 at 11:50 -0500, Pavlo Solntsev wrote:
Murray,

It looks like you were a maintainer of libgdamm package in debian.
This package in not a part of debian anymore. Could you please
clarify why packed was removed from debian? Thanks.

Sorry, no. I have no idea. You might ask the debian package maintainer.

However, it doesn't sound quite right. I guess that Glom is still
packaged in debian, and Glom uses libgdamm.