Re: libgdamm in debian

Dear Murray.

Thank you for the clarification. I wasn't able to find glom in debian repo, but it is available in the ubuntu repo as well as libgdamm. BTW, do you still support Glom?
Thanks.

-Pavlo Solntsev

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Mon, 2017-04-10 at 11:50 -0500, Pavlo Solntsev wrote:
> Murray,
>
> It looks like you were a maintainer of libgdamm package in debian.
> This package in not a part of debian anymore. Could you please
> clarify why packed was removed from debian? Thanks.

Sorry, no. I have no idea. You might ask the debian package maintainer.

However, it doesn't sound quite right. I guess that Glom is still
packaged in debian, and Glom uses libgdamm.