Re: Compiling on Windows...At ALL

On 11/10/2015 08:47 AM, Dr. Diether Knof wrote: > I have testet in Windows XP 32 bit (in a virtual machine), there I need the > dwmapi.dll for the 3er version. That dll first appears with Vista, so I took > the (dummy) one from wine. > > Greetings > Diether

Yeah, I did notice that. I was finally able to successfully build in Windows 7 64-bit using MSYS2, but I was only able to get the 64-bit version. The 32-bit version still escapes me (more DLL errors). I'll post that information once I get back to that task.