Re: Assist me for FOSS opw round 9

Aare you only interested in gtkmm tasks or in generally in mm-based projects tasks?

16 paź 2014 11:08 "Kjell Ahlstedt" <kjell ahlstedt bredband net> napisał(a):
Den 2014-10-15 12:53, Harjot kaur skrev:
I read it. Now assign me any challenging task.
No, I won't assign you a task. Usually people select a task themselves, a task they find interesting or important. When you reply to a post on the gtkmm-list, or any of the other Gnome mailing lists, you should cc the mailing list. Perhaps someone else has a task for you.

If you want to work with gtkmm, you are most welcome, but be prepared to choose your own tasks. If you want to solve gtkmm bugs, you can look at the list of open gtkmm bugs at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;product=gtkmm;classification=Bindings

Kjell