Assist me for FOSS opw round 9

I am Harjot Kaur student of B.Tech Information Technology in Guru
Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana (INDIA). I have worked on the
DXF file format. Presently, I am working on FLEX i.e. Scanner and
BISON i.e. Parser. I am familiar with C++,  C, HTML, Javascript, PHP
and CSS. Now, I want to work on gtkmm project (i.e. under GNOME ) for
FOSS opw round 9. I want to work on bug ID: 329281. Please assist me
how should I proceed.

--
Harjot Kaur
Blog: harjotpandher93.wordpress.com