Re: gtkmm 3.6.0 windows 32 bit build WIP (official gtk bundle 3.6.4 20130921)

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 15:45 +0100, Giuseppe Penone wrote:
the patches to build/ltmain.sh are all hand-written by me to handle
some

exceptions in canonical library names that caused the needed .dll not
to be

found, I don't know if in newer versions of libtool they are fixed but
I don't think so

because I'm always using up to date libraries, maybe I should try to
contact

the libtool authors and let them be aware of the problem.

Yes, that would be best, please.

www.openismus.com