Re: gtkmm 3.6.0 windows 32 bit build WIP (official gtk bundle 3.6.4 20130921)

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 12:53 +0100, Giuseppe Penone wrote:
yes, since in glib the function is not built for windows, same is for
glibmm,

as you can see from the attached patch.

I also wrote a post on
http://www.giuspen.com/2014/02/build-gtkmm-3-6-0-windows-binaries-on-official-gtk-3-6-4-bundle/

if it could be useful to you including all patches and scripts and
detailed steps.

Thanks. I have pushed your glibmm patch:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/commit/?id=c0c6363463ae42eb7dd991e3b96bc8da478f6cb7

In future, please put patches in bugzilla as git commit patches. Then
they won't be forgotten.

The other patches are to generated build/ltmain.sh files. Are these
hand-written patches, or should we just be using a newer version of
libtool when generating the tarballs?

www.openismus.com