Re: gtkmm 3.6.0 windows 32 bit build WIP (official gtk bundle 3.6.4 20130921)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Thanks. I have pushed your glibmm patch:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/commit/?id=c0c6363463ae42eb7dd991e3b96bc8da478f6cb7

In future, please put patches in bugzilla as git commit patches. Then
they won't be forgotten.

ok

The other patches are to generated build/ltmain.sh files. Are these
hand-written patches, or should we just be using a newer version of
libtool when generating the tarballs?

the patches to build/ltmain.sh are all hand-written by me to handle some
exceptions in canonical library names that caused the needed .dll not to be
found, I don't know if in newer versions of libtool they are fixed but I don't think so
because I'm always using up to date libraries, maybe I should try to contact
the libtool authors and let them be aware of the problem.

www.openismus.com