Re: Shall we wrap the gesture API in gtkmm? And GtkLockButton?

I've started working on all of the gesture API. Most of these classes are very small.

If you want to share the work with me, it would be great if you could make some code that uses this API. The gtk+ gesture classes are used in gtk+/demos/gtk-demo/gestures.c and gtk+/testsuite/gtk/gestures.c. The demos file is probably a good starting point.
I realize that you can't finish such a job before I've pushed the Gtk::Gesture classes. Perhaps I can do that late today. If not, within the next few days.

I have not started wrapping GtkLockButton. I'm not sure I'll do it, at least not soon. If you want to do it, go ahead.

Kjell