why not usring + ustring = ustring like QT?

Hi, I wonder why we cannot add the support for operator + like in QString, it is so
incredible useful.

One more thing, after a request I spent time to create the windows gtkmm binaries based on official 3.6.4 bundle and provided a link to my successful work but then I received no feedback, did I just waste my time? Well if the (only) effort to create gtkmm binaries is ignored, even if coming from a donkey, I don't see much future for gtkmm.

Regards,
Giuseppe.