Re: C++11 features, move semantics?

Move constructors were discussed on the gtkmm-list in November 2012 in a thread starting at
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2012-November/msg00072.html

I think that move constructors and other C++11 features will be accepted in gtkmm and glibmm, provided
  1. They can be added without breaking API or ABI.
  2. Compilers without C++11 support can still be used, i.e. C++11 features are automatically disabled when the compiler does not support them.