Re: .doap category in mm projects

Thanks for reply!
So maybe we should also change category on a bugzilla (https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?classification=Bindings)?

The new categories are discussed on desktop-devel-list, starting with
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2014-August/msg00025.html.
But I haven't found a motivation for the new categories, or an explanation how they shall be used. You could ask there, if you like.

Some categories have been removed. libxml++ still has category bindings. When I tried to make other changes to libxml++.doap, git refused to push the changes.

remote: ERROR: libxml++.doap is not valid:
remote:    doap:category property should be one of: apps,core,core-apps,deprecated,infrastructure

https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/FAQ#How_do_I_add_a_description_to_the_git_web_view.3F__What_is_this_.22blah.doap.22.3F contains a different list of allowed categories. And no explanation how to use them!

Kjell