Glibmm: list object property names

Hi,

I'm working on an application that has to generate a user interface based on the properties of a given object (a Gst::Element).
Since I cannot know upfront what properties are installed on the object class, I'm looking for an alternative to the Glib C API 'g_object_class_list_properties' function. Or at least something to query property names.

Is such an mechanism even available in glibmm? Or will I have to revert to using the C API?

Cheers,
-Dirk