Re: Glibmm: list object property names

W dniu 25.10.2013 09:55, Dirk Van Haerenborgh pisze:
Hi,

I'm working on an application that has to generate a user interface
based on the properties of a given object (a Gst::Element).
Since I cannot know upfront what properties are installed on the object
class, I'm looking for an alternative to the Glib C API
'g_object_class_list_properties' function. Or at least something to
query property names.

Is such an mechanism even available in glibmm? Or will I have to revert
to using the C API?

Cheers,
-Dirk