Re: Stable glibmm and gtkmm releases soon

On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 09:25 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 02:11 -0400, José Alburquerque wrote:
The exception I was getting (in the partial example I provided) was
due
to TLS support not being available.  When I installed the
glib-networking package (which was not installed in the jhbuild
environment), the exception disappeared.  However, now I'm getting
warnings about invalid setting of properties when the
Gio::TlsClientConnection is created:

Is that in a test case?

Yes, the warnings would appear in the test case provided in the patch of
the mentioned bug if the test case were run without any other changes in
the patch.  The warnings would also be seen in the previous initial test
case attached to a previous mail in this thread though it could be more
simple.

As far as the exception, it also occurs with the test case(s) if no TLS
backend is available.  In my case, glib-networking was missing.  The
exception said something like "TLS support is not available."

--
José