Re: Stable glibmm and gtkmm releases soon

On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 02:11 -0400, José Alburquerque wrote:
The exception I was getting (in the partial example I provided) was
due
to TLS support not being available.  When I installed the
glib-networking package (which was not installed in the jhbuild
environment), the exception disappeared.  However, now I'm getting
warnings about invalid setting of properties when the
Gio::TlsClientConnection is created:

Is that in a test case?

www.openismus.com