Many deprecated functions in gtk+, gtkmm does not build with --enable-warnings=fatal

If you don't build gtkmm from the latest sources in the git repository, you can stop reading here.

During the last few days many functions and some whole classes have been deprecated in gtk+, causing gtkmm builds to fail if --enable-warnings=fatal. I'm working on fixing this (by deprecating a lot of stuff in gtkmm), but it will take some time. It feels like I'm shooting at a moving target right now. There are more deprecations in gtk+ almost each day. The deprecations are not yet consistent. There are still several non-deprecated gtk+ functions that take a parameter of a deprecated class.

Just wanted to inform that I'm working on it.
If anyone else is also working on it, please tell me. Then one of us can stop the work and wait for the other one to finish.

Kjell