Re: _CLASS_OPAQUE_REFCOUNTED - "create" method with arguments

On 07/31/2013 09:42 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 11:50 +0200, Marcin Kolny wrote:
On 07/30/2013 11:46 AM, Marcin Kolny wrote:
Hello,
I'm going to create class, using _CLASS_OPAQUE_REFCOUNTED.
Unfortunatelly, my "new function" has following signature:
gst_memory_new_wrapped (GstMemoryFlags flags,
                         gpointer data,
                         gsize maxsize,
                         gsize offset,
                         gsize size,
                         gpointer user_data,
                         GDestroyNotify notify);
and parser requires gst_memory_new_wrapped(void).
Is it possible to write custom static method "create" with some arguments?

Thanks for reply,
Best regards,
Marcin Kolny
I didn't mention; I found a solution (using NONE as new function, and
define custom method), but I'm not sure, that it is the best way to
solve my problem.

I think that's fine. We have some helper macros for custom constructors
for GObject-base classes that have properties, but the low-level
structs, or even boxed types, are generally harder to handle
automatically.

Thanks for your help,

Marcin Kolny