Re: _CLASS_OPAQUE_REFCOUNTED - "create" method with arguments

On 07/30/2013 11:46 AM, Marcin Kolny wrote:
Hello,
I'm going to create class, using _CLASS_OPAQUE_REFCOUNTED.
Unfortunatelly, my "new function" has following signature:
gst_memory_new_wrapped (GstMemoryFlags flags,
                        gpointer data,
                        gsize maxsize,
                        gsize offset,
                        gsize size,
                        gpointer user_data,
                        GDestroyNotify notify);
and parser requires gst_memory_new_wrapped(void).
Is it possible to write custom static method "create" with some arguments?

Thanks for reply,
Best regards,
Marcin Kolny
I didn't mention; I found a solution (using NONE as new function, and define custom method), but I'm not sure, that it is the best way to solve my problem.