Gtkmm web front-end.

Hi,
We have developed an application for an embedded device. Everythings runs
fine until I encountered this irritating bug on the web frontend.
-- we are running the web frontend also for the application and when a
button is being clicked, on the first click it works fine but if the mouse
pointer is not moved at all and the same button is being clicked again then
it becomes unresponsive. It does not fire the click event.
-- For example: there is button to increment the day counter and with every
click it should +1 the day but is works on the first click. To make it work
on the next clicks the mouse pointer has to displaced and again clicked.

I am not sure where to look, for such a bug. I would greatly appreciate if
someone gives me some pointers....
Thank you so much !!