Re: gstreamermm1.0 / glibmm - minor bug in enum.pl

W dniu 28.07.2013 13:11, Kjell Ahlstedt pisze:
2013-07-27 15:41, Marcin Kolny skrev:
Hello,
I'm working now on a gstreamermm1.0. Ofcourse, I'm using tools from
glibmm - e.g. enum.pl <http://enum.pl> for generating enums. I found
minor bug in enum.pl <http://enum.pl> script, I fixed it, and prepared
a patch. But I don't know, where should I send this patch? Who is
responsible for applying patches to glibmm?
Thanks for reply

Best regards,
Marcin Kolny

Preferably, you shall file a bug in Bugzilla,
https://bugzilla.gnome.org, product glibmm, component (???), and attach
your patch to the bug. There is no /tools/ or /gmmproc/ component, which
would have been suitable here, but it doesn't matter much. The choice of
component is not important for glibmm and other mm packages.

Kjell