Microsoft Visual Studio 10

Yes, aaahh, MS-VS10 is very strange, from its main(), to its 'adding a new file'. I would not recommend it to anyone. Nevertheless, I have to get it to work for this application; I am sooooo sorry for that.

I have an error message that says:

1>------ Build started: Project: vsSara, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

1>  stdafx.cpp

1>m:\gtkmm\include\gtkmm-2.4\gtkmm\papersize.h(291): warning C4099: 'Gtk::PaperSizeTraits' : type name first seen using 'class' now seen using 'struct'

1>          m:\gtkmm\include\gtkmm-2.4\gtkmm\papersize.h(35) : see declaration of 'Gtk::PaperSizeTraits'

1>  vsSara.cpp

1>  exception.cpp

1>exception\exception.cpp(2): warning C4627: '#include "exception.hpp"': skipped when looking for precompiled header use

1>          Add directive to 'StdAfx.h' or rebuild precompiled header

1>\exception\exception.cpp(470): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "StdAfx.h"' to your source?

// stdafx.h

#ifndef SARA_STDAFX_H

#define SARA_STDAFX_H

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN

#include <stdio.h>

#include <gtkmm.h>

#include "exception/exception.hpp"

#endif SARA_STDAFX_H

// vsSara.cpp

#include "stdafx.h"

#include "exception/exception.hpp"

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

        Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);

        Gtk::Window jaime;

        Gtk::Main::run(jaime);

       return 0;

}

What am I doing wrong?

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail.

Let there come out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and to strive against what is wrong: They are the ones to attain respect and admiration, they are FSF, GTK+, *NIX, SQLite... etc.

Eat Kosher