double free in Assistant's destructor =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=28API=A0v2?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=2E4=29?=

Hi,

I'm facing a crash when closing an Assistant on win32 (no crash on linux, and valgrind does not report anything suspicious). The Assistant's close and cancel signals are bound to a member function that simply contains "delete this;".

The crash occurs in an internal class of sigc++: a signal seems to be disconnected twice since the debuger displays that a function pointer of value 0xfeefee is called with another pointer of address 0xfeefee as argument.

Is there any precaution when using Assistant that must be taken? Are there limitations on the widgets that can be attached to an Assistant?

Is calling "delete this" legit on a Widget? If not, what are the alternatives (I tried to delay the delete with a timeout callback, but it changed nothing)?

Thanks a lot,
yann