Re: keyboard events - for documentation

On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 13:49 +0200, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
> tor 2011-10-13 klockan 19:50 +0100 skrev lecas malecas:
> > Hey,
> >
> > Events propagate to its parents, until you stop it or it reaches the top.
> > I don't remember where this is said in the documentation, but I've
> > seen this behaviour in other places (for example with html/javascript
> > in the web)...
> >
> > Yes I know that it needs more work, but I'm not used to writing this
> > kind of stuff..
> > Where are the formatting rules explained?
>
> I don't know. I also wonder. Does anyone know?
>
> There is a GNU coding standard at http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/,
> but gtkmm code is not formatted as described there. I think gtk+ and the
> other C modules use that standard.
> Look at some of the other example programs in the gtkmm tutorial. Not
> all of them are perfect, but most of them are very good.

>From the C++ resources link of live.gnome.org/gtkmm page there is a
coding style guide that leads to the following page:

http://www.possibility.com/Cpp/CppCodingStandard.html

I'm sure there are differences as to how code is formatted in gtkmm,
etc.  However, it also has pretty okay suggestions as to how code may be
formatted.

I generally take these as suggestions and follow the coding style that
already exists in gtkmm, etc.