Re: keyboard events - for documentation

Hey,

Events propagate to its parents, until you stop it or it reaches the top.
I don't remember where this is said in the documentation, but I've
seen this behaviour in other places (for example with html/javascript
in the web)...

Yes I know that it needs more work, but I'm not used to writing this
kind of stuff..
Where are the formatting rules explained?

Ohh, didn't know HBox was deprecated... I'll use Grid then.

Yes, I can try to do some of that, but there's some stuff (like the
rules, etc..) that I'm not familiar with.

Well, I think it would have to be a new chapter, since its a new topic.

Ok, I'll add to bugzilla when I update it.