Gtkmm for Windows: difference between runtime and devel

Hi,
browsing the 32 bits installation programs from the gtkmm for windows installers [1] I've noticed that since 2.16 there is only gtkmm-win32-devel versions and there are not gtkmm-win32-runtime versions like in 2.14 and before.
What's the difference between both and why there are not runtime versions since 2.16?

Another question: If I find a runtime bug (crash) in the demo, where should I report it?
Thanks
Carlos
[1] http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/