gtkmm for Windows

Hello,

I am going to start a portable Desktop Application and the two more interesting option I have are QT and GTKMM.
I realized that QT extends the C++ language, and before compiling it is requried to run a program to generate some C++ files.

On the other hand, gtkmm, it doen't require such ugly macros and language extensions.
The problem I found with this library I think it is that isn't supported by Windows. I can't see any binary of the lastest version 3.X.

It isn;t very clear if gtkmm will continue for windows. Can someone explain me?

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas Carrasco.