Re: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_get_boolean: assertion `G_VALUE_HOLDS_BOOLEAN (value)' failed

I make this,

===
(gdb) break g_return_if_fail_warning()
Function "g_return_if_fail_warning()" not defined.
Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n]) y

Breakpoint 1 (g_return_if_fail_warning()) pending.
(gdb) run
===

Execution did not stop...

Glus