Re: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_get_boolean: assertion `G_VALUE_HOLDS_BOOLEAN (value)' failed

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Nemiver. The only debugger I've
used on Linux is gdb (a command line debugger). From your last email I
get the impression that Nemiver is a GUI application where you mark
breakpoints in the source code. Then perhaps it's difficult or even
impossible to set a breakpoint in the GLib function
g_return_if_fail_warning, if you don't have the source code of GLib.

With gdb it's usually possible to set a breakpoint with 'break' or
'rbreak' even if you don't have the source code.

Kjell