Re: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_get_boolean: assertion `G_VALUE_HOLDS_BOOLEAN (value)' failed

Hi Glus,
The message is printed by a function called g_return_if_fail_warning. If
your debugger can set a breakpoint at the entry to that function, and
then print a backtrace, I think that would be a good start of your
debugging session.

Kjell