Re: Help with Clutter::Scriptable

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 4:51 AM, Brian Gregg <biscuitalmighty gmail com> wrote:

> You notice in my main.cpp file that I used mostly the C API to get what I
> wanted from the script.  I tried to use cluttermm objects first, but this
> would often not work as expected.

I'm pretty sure you were running into a bug in Clutter::Box. I believe
I've fixed that now.

I've also had to remove the "pack"  method which was impossible to
use. I'm working on figuring out how to wrap that.

Please file bugs for any problems you run into on bugzilla [1]. It's
easier to track them there.

Thanks for the feedback,
Chris

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=cluttermm