Help with Clutter::Scriptable

Hi all,

Someone on IRC suggested I email this list, specifically asking for Chris Kuhl.

I'm having trouble with Clutter::Scritable (cluttermm-1.2 if that matters, OS X as well).  I'm looking for a simple example of how to implement the Clutter::Scriptable interface so I can script my custom Clutter::Actor's.  I don't need any custom properties right now, I just want to be able to script the properties of Clutter::Actor (width, height, position, etc.).

I chose cluttermm because of the vast reduction of code required to make simple clutter actors.  I'm great with C, but have very little knowledge of GObject or glib in general. I'm also good with C++.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

- Brian