Re: libgtkmmsourceview-3.0

Hi,
I didn't find libgtksourceviewmm-3.0 on ubuntu oneiric (alpha 3) repos, while libgtkmm-3.0 exists
(as well as libgtksourceview-3.0), so I was misleaded.
I understand that the reason is that the package is still unstable, so
I'll have to compile and install the unstable version from the tarball.

Thanks and best regards,
Giuseppe.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 17:15, Krzesimir Nowak <qdlacz gmail com> wrote:
2011/8/9 Giuseppe Penone <giuspen gmail com>:
> Hi,
> I would like to port an app from pygtk2 to gtkmm3 but it seems to me that
> gtksourceview (that I need) is not supported in the bindings to gtk3, am I
> wrong?
> Thanks and best regards,
> Giuseppe.

Hi,

Yes, you are - there are C++ bindings of gtksourceview-3.0.

Here are some maybe useful details:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2011-April/msg00035.html