Re: libgtkmmsourceview-3.0

2011/8/11 Giuseppe Penone <giuspen gmail com>:
> Hi,
> I didn't find libgtksourceviewmm-3.0 on ubuntu oneiric (alpha 3) repos,
> while libgtkmm-3.0 exists
> (as well as libgtksourceview-3.0), so I was misleaded.
> I understand that the reason is that the package is still unstable, so
> I'll have to compile and install the unstable version from the tarball.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Giuseppe.

Hi,

You haven't found gtksourceviewmm-3 on Ubuntu, because it is simply
not yet packaged, not because it is unstable (which it is not). Seems
that nothing so far depends on it yet. But I think that it will be
packaged at some point (namely when new stable version of Nemiver
depending on gtksourceviewmm-3 is going to be packaged.)