Re: Gtk::VariantIter replacement

В Птн, 01/04/2011 в 22:26 +0200, Murray Cumming пишет:
> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 21:15 +0300, Povietkin Konstantin wrote:
> > Gtk::VariantIter is useful only for classes, which are derived from
> > Gtk::VariantContainerBase class. Has not it more sense to make
> > Gtk::VariantIter more STL-styled?
> >
> > For example:
> > Gtk::VariantContainerBase::iterator iter;
> > Gtk::VariantContainerBase::const_iterator const_iter;
> >
> > In my opinion current usage of Gtk::VariantIter is useful only for
> > non-OOP languages.
> > Am I wrong?
>
> A patch would be welcome, but we must freeze the API very soon. For now,
> it's probably just a simple wrapper around the C API.

I can try to write a patch, but I have not enough experience to do this.
So I think it'll be better if it do somebody more experienced.

--
"No Civilization = Freedom"
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.

My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what
they look like.