Re: gtkmm compilation with VC++ 2010

Hi all,

1. Anybody's got pointers to gtkmm binaries compiled with Visual Studio 2010?
I've been looking for them too. Those Binaries may be included it 2.22-Installer
If not, I'll resolve to compiling gtkmm myself. I then have the following question.
There is a wiki-page on compiling here: I've already tried to do so once, but i ran into problems. Maybe because I was trying to mix different libraries...
If you manage to build it, could you send me those binaries please?