Re: Which IDE suit Gtkmm?

 14.09.2010 14:23, محمد الحبيِّب пишет:
I am looking for an IDE to develop C++/Gtkmm application for Linux.

Featuring the following:
1- AutoComplete for C++ and Gtkmm (At least).
2- Template for Gtkmm.

I'm using CodeBlocks for this. It has a template for Gtk+ that is easy changeable
to gtkmm: go to Project Build Options->Your project->Compiler settings->
Other Options tab and change the line there to `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags`
And do similar on Project Build Options->Your project->Linker Settings->
Other linker options tab: `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --libs`.
Then replace main.c from the template to main.cpp and that is all!

Good luck!
Igor Gorbounov