Re: Which IDE suit Gtkmm?

On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 13:23 +0300, محمد الحبيِّب wrote:
> I am looking for an IDE to develop C++/Gtkmm application for Linux.
>
> Featuring the following:
> 1- AutoComplete for C++ and Gtkmm (At least).
> 2- Template for Gtkmm.

I am using NetBeans' C++ plugin for that.

It does not have a Gtkmm template. However, it deeply parses all Gtkmm
headers and provides you with sophisticated code completion (based on
the type -- like a list of members etc.), refactoring, semantic
navigation etc.

You will have to tell NetBeans which include directories to search in
(in addition to the '/usr/include/').

Good luck!