Redistributing gtkmm 2.16 to windows machines

Hi to everyone,

I'm developing gtkmm applications with gtkmm2.16 since the further
versions until the last one where unstable for windows.

Now I'm trying to redistrubute the applications with local dll. I've
created the application directory with \bin, \etc, \share, \lib and a
LGPL.txt and added my application and the dll are inside \bin as was
described in gtkmm project web page.

It was working fine, altought the window theme was a litle bit diferent
as usual but I've ignored.

But when I've added an Image at the main window, the application it
crashes when I run it from the distribuition directory. Of course I've
copied the image to \bin directory.

Well I've done more, before I load the image I check if the image
exists, and if not I use a label instead of it. The prgram crashes also.
Only when I change or take the image out the label is added. So I think
it crashes when the application loads the image.

Well and when I used the console at behind I could read that Gtkmm
failed to load the Windows Themes, I think that is the reason of the
unusual window.

I think that the problem must be with the dll, paths. However the gtkmm
page was updated and the dll's are diferent.

So First question:
    What can be the problem?
Second Question:
    If it is a problem of missing files or incorrect paths can somone
send me the 2.16 version instructions?