Re: hilghlighting

Hi,

why don't use gtksourceviewmm?
http://projects.gnome.org/gtksourceviewmm/

With regards,

michi7x7
hello,

I need a hint how I can accomplish one simple task in the textview. It is
the following situation: I have an xml file that I can transform (xsl) to
get a content that I want to view highlighted by gtk/mm. The question is
what is the best format to fit gtk for text highlighting?
Can someone point me to docs and/or examples to read how and what markup I
can use to do it in gtk?

I don't intend using other libraries (like gnome etc). The example states
it's simple and it is for sure. So what options do I have?

Thank you in advance.