Re: Avoiding string break...

Dear Glus,

Yesterdary, I posted the sources of an example codes for a server and
a client programs. The comments about them and especially the
'problem' involved in the integrity of the encrypted messages
transfered through sockets will be appreciated.

It is often suggested that a problem be reduced to a minimal program before posting it to the list. I understand that a client-server app can not be reduced to a ten-liner. But I still had the impression that your code was rather lengthy and so I didn't take the time to scrutinate it.

I know that some people have more time available than I have, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people felt the same as me.

All the best,
Mark