Re: Avoiding string break...

El 7 de maig de 2010 1:07, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net> ha escrit:
> On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 20:48 +0200, Glus Xof wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Yesterdary, I posted the sources of an example codes for a server and
>> a client programs. The comments about them and especially the
>> 'problem' involved in the integrity of the encrypted messages
>> transfered through sockets will be appreciated.
>
> Have you tried a debugger?  It might help clear up where you are having
> problems.

Mr. Alburquerque,

I'm not an expert of gdb, but I see that lt_client breaks near of
decryption process (probably) when the client has not received all
message... days ago, I thought that it should be a cause of the
character '\0' in the middle of the string but now, I'm a bit
confused. I'd like to request you some help to find what's happen in
this string. Why the string doesn't arrive entirely to the client ?

Thanks,

Glus