Gtkmm and Gstreamer

Hi,
I'm trying to use GStreamer inside my application. I have installed Gtkmm 2.16 and the last version of Gstreamer 0.10.6, I'm under Windows. I use the next code to link the the GStreamer output with the Gtk window.

window=GDK_WINDOW_HWND(Glib::unwrap(frame->get_window()));
if (GST_IS_X_OVERLAY (videosink)) {
        gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id (GST_X_OVERLAY (videosink), GPOINTER_TO_INT (window));
}

At compiletime I do not receive any error, but at runtime I receive:

The procedure entry point gdk_win32_drawable_get_handle could not be located in the dynamic library libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll.

Am I doing something wrong? I made some mistakes in the set-up? Or maybe there is another way to link the output with the window?
Thank you very much,

Mattia Donna Bianco