Re: Gtkmm and Gstreamer

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 17:27 +0200, Mattia Donna Bianco wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use GStreamer inside my application. I have installed
> Gtkmm 2.16 and the last version of Gstreamer 0.10.6, I'm under
> Windows. I use the next code to link the the GStreamer output with the
> Gtk window.
>
> window=GDK_WINDOW_HWND(Glib::unwrap(frame->get_window()));
> if (GST_IS_X_OVERLAY (videosink)) {
>         gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id (GST_X_OVERLAY (videosink),
> GPOINTER_TO_INT (window));
> }

Without investigating your exact error, I would suggest that you look at
the media player example in gstreamermm, the C++ bindings, to see how to
use an x overlay:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gstreamermm/tree/examples/media_player_gtkmm

The key, if I remember correctly, is when to set the ID of the overlay.

--
José