Re: [Cluttermm] Use of Glib::RefPtr<T> vs. Gtkmm

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Jonathon Jongsma
<jonathon quotidian org> wrote:

>> That would be great if I could decide myself where to use them or not,
>> unfortunately the current Cluttermm API gives me no choice :(

For what it's worth, I would prefer seeing this approach in gtkmm,
too. I.E. I would prefer using Refptr consistently everywhere and
NEVER use references or pointers. Also I would abolish Gtk:::manage()

--
Oscar Lazzarino