Popup Menu according cell values in a Gtk::TreeView

Hi,

Today I was thinking about the popup menu implemented in my
Gtk::TreeView... Is the same in all column values !, even if no value
is currently set into...

I wonder if is there any way to configure the popup menu items
(options) according to these cell values ?

(Note: following the Tutorial example 8.8.5, I also use the
Gtk::Menu_Helpers technique instead of UIManager... Maybe, It would be
a better way to do it with this last technique)

Thanks,

Glus